Laman

Saturday 9 October 2010

My best best friend :-*

I'm confused how to express it. serious. I want to tell all. until exhausted. nothing left. however, once again, this hand could not write it all. This mouth was unable to tell it. and all members of my body could not explain, describe. but this heart can. but who know the content of this heart? except for me personally and GOD Almighty.
I do not know how to express this heart's content. there is jealousy, envy, jealousy, pride, and .... ah, I can not express it.
somehow what is writing like this? I do not know.
I want to write all about friends. friend who I want. when you meet a smile that I always give. the whole story I say. and all I gave. but sometimes I'm mad at him. when I know he's no longer a friend that I want. character, nature, behavior, and all of them. but I still want him as my best friend. I only he understands what is in the heart of this. well, this is in the heart. I'm very fond of my friend dear, I do not want to completely lose herself

No comments:

Post a Comment