Laman

Friday 29 June 2012

Mom. I LOVE U



I fall in love with someone amazing in this earth, guess who? My mom. She's always there, beside me. She always gives me the best advice even though I hurt her. She always cooks for me even though I complain about the taste. She's always somewhere I don't know, but when I need her, she always coming before I call her. Yeah, I fall in love at the first sight with her since I was born to this world. She taught me everything I don't know, she showed me the birds in the blue sky, she sang me a song when I was sleepy, and she read the storybook in the night. But when she asked something to me, I said," I'm busy mom, later, kay?" Omg. It was so heartless.

Have you said "I love u, Mom." to your mom? I guess no, and the reason must be " I'm ashamed". Hey, it just a few words. Your mom always say that she loves you, right? Maybe she has said it more than 100 times. How about you? You are ashamed to say it although just one time. You love your mom, aren't you? You don't have to buy her a gift, just say it to her and I swear she'll very happy and she'll hug you like my mom did.

"Mom, do u know? I fall in love with someone." "Who? Tell it to me, dear." "Guess who? It's you. I love you at the first sight since I was born. I love u, mom."


No comments:

Post a Comment