Laman

Wednesday 25 April 2012

6months!♥

6 months ago, on April 23, 2012. 
You say love me and make me sure of your love. 
6 months we've spent together. 
I love you, not what for you are. 
but for what i am when i am with you. 
You are everything I need. 
I still need your hugs. 
Still need something romantic. 
Still need a lot of your advice. 
Still need support. 
Still need YOU! And it will happen until whenever, whenever I need you, You always present my side. 
 Only you can give That feeling. 
It makes me comfortable. made me feel I'm the only one. 
I want to start my love story with once upon a time and it with happily ever after with you.. 
 I'm glad i did meet you.
 Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. 
You were the one who loved me for me. 
The one who cared when everyone else didn't.
 The one who listened. 
The one who stayed up late just to talk about the randomest shit ever. 
You were the one who i told secrets to. 
The one ho taught me new things. 
The one who laughed at my bad jokes. 
The one who did things, just for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment