Laman

Wednesday 2 May 2012

the way I feel in love♥

 

I swear to the moon goddess of the stars, I need you
That no one else can replace you.
I need every time you are next to me.
I need you to always care about any my situation.
I need you to participate in every my joy and sorrows.
I need every second taht we would split the remaining time.
Only one I requested when I had a lot hope to you, don;t make me fall into the same hole.

Ersad, you're the best I ever had, bukannya ngelebih lebihin ya tp emg bgtu adanya. By the way. he's love me the way I am. If not like that, thats not called a love. So well with me, I tried my best so far to love him the way he is. 

Sad.. you know I lovin' you so much?
First thing is because..
I love your smile,
I love your voice,
I love the way you look at me,
I love the way you holding me,
I love what you tell me everything what I want to know.

Then, you know my notes for you?
You;re the nicest thing i've seen,
I wish I was your favourite girl,
I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world,
I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile,
I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style,
I wish you couldn't figure me out,
I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset,
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we fisrt met.

The sky my fall, the stars may to. But in the end I will still love you. Some people say you only fall in love once but everytime I hear your voice, I fall in love all over again. One day I caught my self smiling for no reason, then i realized that I was thingking about you. you're still in all of my dreams. Each night I lay my head under my pillow crying because I miss you so much, I promise I'll never forget the day we met. If I had to choose between loving you and breathin, i would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

Makasih ya sad, if this is you way. I'll never get bored and give up to our relationship. I would never think to go. Just please keep the brighter star is in you Sad. 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment